Sunday, October 28, 2012

Oliver and Jo's Birthday Party in Pictures

I wanted to have something with protein at the party, so I searched online for "spooky deviled eggs" to get ideas. I made eyeballs with sliced olives, and I drew in veins using toothpicks with paprika mixed with water.


Mummy juice box idea was from Pinterest. They were super cute but cost about $10 to wrap! I used the hot glue gun to attach the eyes and to reattach the straws. If I ever make these again, I'll use my friend's idea to wrap them in white paper first and then gauze, since gauze will be cheaper.

Jack-o-lantern mandarin orange cups from Pinterest


Here are the Milano ghost cookies on Pinterest. After making those, I decided to use melted chocolate to make tombstones as well.

Here's the double bundt cake idea from Pinterest. It was very challenging to frost, so I covered it it star dollops.

Here are the party photos from Treehouse Discovery in Highlands Ranch:
 

No comments: